Sunday, October 18, 2020

Day One.

Man ... I wish all 75 days could be this good! I was productive, I felt good, stayed on point and had time for everything! This will be one of the only few days I can promise you that though ... it's about to get real. 

75Hard Day One is COMPLETE! 💥

My Picture:
(I told y'all I was goin to be real ... be kind!) 




My Exercises: 

First workout of the day was a Plyo workout from Beachbody and then yoga/stretching Forgot to take photos of my watch at the time so the time is later in the day when I remembered! 



Second workout of the day was a 45 minute walk around the local school track. I attempted to do some running/jogging but my knees were hurting from all the jumping in Plyo that it just wasn't happening so it was a SLOW walk at that but I moved for 45 straight minutes so it's a win!  



My Foods: 

Not that great at remembering to take photos of my food today but here is part of breakfast and dinner! Dinner was Turkey Quinoa meatloaf with a side of sweet potatoes and very burnt Brussel sprouts 😃 

                             

My Reading: 

My book of choice is UNFU*K YOURSELF by Gary John Bishop
Read Pages: 1-15


Notes from my reading: 

  • Studies say we have over 50 thousand thoughts per day!
  • Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears - Marcus Aurelius
  • The language you use to describe your circumstances determines how you see, experience , and participate in them and dramatically affects how you deal with your life and confront problems both big and small! 
  • It's not that you have to find the answer, you ARE the answer! 

My Water: 

144oz Complete - nothing added just PLAIN water! 💪

I got some of my insane amount of college work done, meal prepped, cleaned my apartment and did my laundry. I have my work bag packed and clothes set out for the morning. I'm doing everything I can do to help myself and be prepared! 

We got this!

"Here is a rule to remember in the future, when anything tempts you to feel bitter: not 'this is misfortune,' but 'to bear this worthily is a good fortune.'"  - Marcus Aurelius (Stoic philosopher turned Roman Emperor)



No comments:

Post a Comment