Monday, October 19, 2020

Day Two.

Hey friends! 

It's MONDAY! [Never Miss A Monday]

75Hard Day Two is COMPLETE! 💥 

Today was the first day of doin the program and work too! The true test. It wasn't horrid ... I think I can do this as long as I'm structured enough to hit the sack on time each day! Surprisingly I got up at 4:30am on the first alarm. I used to get up on the 8th alarm when it would go off at 6am. My body is so weird. 



I was a bit tired about mid day. Nothing a little more coffee can't help with :) Just trying to keep it before 2 so I can still not only hit my bedtime and actually fall asleep ... crossed fingers. 

Had my go-to breakfast ... I'm not a huge egg fan but I'm trying. I do it for the bread and peanut butter ... let's be honest. 


Picture: 

Here is today's photo ...


See any changes? Yeah me neither :) I think every Sunday I'm goin to do a side by side with day one since I started on a sunday ... that might help ... hopefully. 

Exercise: 

Today I did another Beachbody workout with the 21 day fix extreme program. Some are harder than others. Thankfully I got a sweat worked up! I love to sweat!! 



For my outdoor walk it was later in the day ... I got sidetracked by doing some college work so it was a night time walk around the complex. It's pretty safe I just would have rather been winding down for bed not winding up my body... it's going to make it hard to relax enough. 


Foods

I stayed on point today with my foods ... however, my boss, as lovely as he is, has put ME in charge of the company candy ... why? why me! Oh and I went to the bank to make the deposit and I was asked if I wanted a lollipop.  I mean sure ... who doesn't want a lollipop but I politely declined. A day of test. But happy to say that even though the bag has all my favorite candies in it non went in my mouth! :) Did I mention it was a bag full of 150 pieces? UGH! 



Reading

Still reading UNFU*K YOURSELF and still enjoying it. It's a very easy read. Sometimes you find yourself going um yeah duh to yourself but realizing as you're reading that it's still not stuff  you're doin ... even though they clearly seem pretty simple and that you're agreeing with. Time to start making some changes! 

Notes from Today: Pages 16-30
  • It's not that you have to find the answer, you ARE the answer. 
  • Assertive self-talk is when you stake a claim for this moment of time, right here and now. 
  • Stop blaming luck. Stop blaming other people. Stop pointing to outside influences or circumstances. 
  • You have the life you're willing to put up with. 

Water: 

144 ounces - on track - it was easier today since i'm at my desk all day :) 


Today was a good day to figure out my schedule - still lots to learn! 

"Circumstances don't make the man; they only reveal him to himself."
-Epictetus

I hope everyone is rocking the week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment