Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Day Three.

Day Three. 

It's DAY THREE! 

75Hard Day Three is COMPLETE! 💥

My thoughts for the day today? Pilates with resistance bands is NO JOKE y'all.  Serious workout this morning ... I always seem to forget what a workout Pilates actually is ... I'm over here thinking i'm going to have a nice morning. 

But ya know what? I GOT IT THE HECK DONE! Did I modify the crap out of it? YUP. Did I still sweat and burn calories? OH YEAH! ... I still did more then those who were still sleeping :) 

Picture: 

I really can't wait until I can do comparisons ... i'm not expecting results right away but still... 

Exercise: 

Today was a Pilates and remember I told you I sweated... I recommend anyone that needs a full body, low impact workout - it might be my new favorite and somethin I want to work to get better at! I need to video myself so that I can see what I'm doin and what I'm doin wrong! 


Next it was another walk around the complex - this time after I got home so it wasn't in the dark :) I hate walking my complex I feel like i'm constantly going up hill and i'm a turtle! It was a little muggy out today! 


Got all that sweat today -- which has me thinking ... my laundry is goin to be INSANE the next 75 days!

Foods

I really need to get better at food photos of my meals and snacks... otherwise this section is going to always be really boring. I was on track today with my foods. I did have to modify a bit but that's life! 

Reading: 

UNFU*K YOURSELF - Pages 31-44

Control and fate was the topic for these pages! 

  • Willingness is a state in which we can engage with life and see a situation from a new perspective. It starts with you and ends with you. 
  • Either you control your destiny, or your destiny will control you. Life won't stop for your pauses and procrastinations. It won't stop for your confusion or fear. It will continue right along without you, whether you pay an active part or not, the show will go on. 
  • Face your reality. Once you adopt the mindset of "I AM WILLING," you will no longer be filled with guilt, resentment, or regret every time you see something you think you "Want.""

Water: 

Still with the 144oz ... it's becoming easier and my body is adjusting ... not having to go pee QUITE as much and I'm finding that I'm actually craving it at times now. I still miss my soda but I'm feeling better so I'm trying to remind myself of the tradeoff. 


So day two was successful. I have an amazing accountability partner and I've prepared my meals and plans for the day which has made it be uber successful! 

Tomorrow may be a different story. It's a longgggggg day with a lot happening ... it will be a true test to see if I can make it past today in the challenge! 


"Fate leads the willing and drags along the reluctant."
- Seneca



 

No comments:

Post a Comment